[SUMMER POST] My Birthday! Cooking Class + Party! ໒꒰ྀི´ ˘ ` ꒱ྀིა

 Hi hi!

I am still very back logged but this is also a fun
way for me to re-live my summer last year!

This is my long awaited Birthday post!


My really good friend planned an entire day of activities for me
which is so so sweet! She is really the best!



Our first activity was a surprise!
I wanted to dress up so I asked her a lot of questions to
gauge how to dress but to also not give it away!

She told me, somewhat comfy, there will be others present
and prepare to get a little dirty.

I loved my outfit but unfortunately i forgot to put
on any necklaces so my chest looked very bare..

My shoes were also new and scratched up the back
of my feet really bad so I had to change shoes pretty early on.


[Full outfit shots are further down V ]

My first guess was an art class or pottery!

But it was actually a cooking class!
I was so surprised and never would have guessed!







The facility was so cute and they do so many classes!
The front of the store is a cooking supplies store but there's
a huge kitchen in the back for group lessons!


We made Cheese Puffs and Mini Eclairs!

Our instructors pastries looked so perfect..


Ours though...



After some practice they started looking really nice!



Sort of...

It was so fun but very challenging!

Tada!


It was such an adorable shop and was such a fun
experience! I highly recommend going to one if you can!



After lunch my friends planned another surprise for
me at a local petting farm! She has connections with the farm and
was trying to set up a session where I could pet or hold an animal.










As soon as I walked over these chickens slowly swarmed me one by one, after making kissey noises at them ww





Unfortunately, We couldn't stay long due to an emergency..

...

I got a giant nail in my tire!!
Actually it was a bolt!




After our short stay at the farm,
We drove to a tire repair shop to have is looked at.

I actually handled it pretty well and level headed since this
bad tire luck happens too me often sadly...Im just numb now


They told us it would be a while, so we walked
around to find a place to eat.


We found this cool game board
restaurant called Mox!


It was cool gameboard shop combined with a restaurant
where you can play the games while you eat!

But I was a bit stressed about the car situation,

I really wasn't in the mood to play any games.

I definitely got a drink PRONTO!




I also got a delicious burger!
(I wish I could eat it again now..)




I got some cute restroom selfies!






Luckily, my car was ready by the time we were done eating!


All good news!
They were able to plug my tire for free!

Yay~



Once the repairs were made, we stopped for
some well deserved bubble tea!

I tried the mini balls this time and they were so tasty!

After tea, we went to our other friends house to
celebrate the rest of my Birthday party!


I was SO SURPRISED!
There were so many of my friends already there and
My friends and their parents went all out!

This is probably the first time i've had a surprise party
thrown for me outside of my family!


The food layout was amazing!
Like something out of a magazine!




FUNFETTI DIP YESSS!!!


I had such a fun evening singing Karaoke
and building gunpla!



My friends even got me this adorable
Umamusume Teio Gunpla!




I was only able to get her head finished ww

I spent the night and got to cuddle my friends dogs!



It was so nice since I don't
have any dogs ~



We woke up to more dog cuddling and got some McDonald's!
My friend made me fresh espresso too!




I felt like a princess!


Thank you so much everyone for
making my Birthday so so special.




4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a nice birthday ♥‿♥ I love your makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful! Thank you so much! ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ

      Delete
  2. A cooking class is such a unique birthday activity, I love that! Looks fun! You're a trooper for rolling with the punches the day gave you. But I'm so happy it turned out to be a good day in spite of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cooking classes are so fun I recommend! I'm so used to car problems im almost numb to it- but having friends by my side is always a plus! I just felt bad they had to wait on me adulting ww (っ- ‸ - ς);;; Thanks for reading ♡

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩