Mercari Haul + Mini nail haul! (╯✧▽✧)╯

 Hi hi!


I recently received my Mercari haul and
opened it on an Instagram LIVE!

If you'd like to watch it, its on my Instagram account
in my videos section!

 
My co*de during the LIVE
 
 
Here are my GETS from the haul!

[These all came together from the seller - So cute!]

[Fur shawl to go with kyaba dresses]
[Koda Kumi CD]
[Korilakkuma plates to
compete the set i have!]
[The dreamy item that started 
this whole order to begin with ww]

[My favorite item from this order-
I want to live in this kigu]

I ordered a cosplay of my favorite
character; Sachiko Koshimizu!

Her Halloween SSR was a dream cosplay
of mine but the skirt and most of the cosplay
is very complicated!

I found a listing from a Japanese cosplayer and
was really impressed with her quality!

Sadly, some parts of the costume did not come in my
original packaging but they are on their way to me now!

[I also had another kyabajou dress that had a
shipping error, but luckily that will be coming
soon to me as well; phew!]
 
Another fun package I got was my
new acrylic powders I ordered off
the Modelones website!

It took a while to come in but im
excited to play with the colors!

I got these gel polish brushes but
I do not recommend them!

The brush is very thick and it's 
very messy to use.

I think I'm going to do my next nail set soon!


Thank you so much for reading!
See you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩