Colin's B-Day: Chicken + Waffles Party! ヾ(☆▽☆)

 Hi Hi!

Last weekend me and Ray went to Colin's
to celebrate his Birthday!

The theme was cooking Chicken & Waffles
[One of my all time favorite meals!]



[I wanted to go for an OTT manba look
since his house is always so cute and vibrant,
I wanted to match!]




THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

Colin's decor is always so fun and changing!

He even built this cool new
tent in his living room!



Once again Colin also had an
adorable food set up!

Yum!
The food tastes better when you are
using dino-nuggies!

We gave a friend a gyaru make over and
it was so much fun!


     

It felt similar to the Ganguro Cafe makeovers!
www!

TA-DA!

I think we did really good and he actually really loved it!
We lent him some accessories too so be felt more gal!


We also played with
some coloring books!

Selfie spam!



It was such a fun party and I'm really
happy Colin liked the gifts I got him!

10/10
The ultimate kawaii experience 
 

Ray gave me some amazing clutches 
and a tanning lotion sample!

So excited to try!

Thanks so much for reading!
See you soon!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩