IKEA Adventure w/ Friends! ☆ ~('▽^人)

 Hi hi!


 

This past Sunday I had a fun day meeting
with some friends for lunch then going to Ikea!

I haven't been to Ikea in 2 years
or maybe more..



I tried to dress more casual but I felt myself
having a hard time doing so and kept adding more and more.

My bf even said this looks toned down for me ww!



First we met for Lunch at a Tibetan Curry restaurant!

I forgot to take photos of my food...


BUT it was really tasty,
maybe a bit too pricey though.

After we ate and caught up with each other,
we headed over to IKEA!



I took quite a few photos of inspo and furniture I liked!
I will share some of my favorites!


[She matches the room so well]




After IKEA, I went back home because I still
had more errands to do and I think we were all a bit tired.

IKEA GETS


After I got home, I changed clothes
and went tanning!

After that, I stopped at the dollar store
to get some soda and snacks!


[mmmm peeps...]

I ended the evening by heating up some Curry leftovers
and watching some Tokyo Revengers.


Thanks for reading!
See you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩