Updates + some fun things ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

 Hi hi!

I have been so busy lately and haven't
found much time to blog.

But I would like to share a few updates!
 

I did my nails again!


I tried a multi tone gradient and felt very
inspired by summer, tropical colors, and parrots.

I've wanted to deco them but I've been a bit stumped on
how I want to and I've been just enjoying
looking at the glitter and gradient. 

I may or may not!


I did a casual look recently while
chatting with online friends!

I just really want it to be
summer ww!

I had a spring party at my work I got to helped
with the decoration and preparation.

I made some fake flower arrangements!


I also made a cute tea stand and
got some candy too!

 

I also made a cake for my bf's birthday!



 

I hope you enjoyed this more
simple style post!

Let me know!

See you next time!


 


 


1 comment:

  1. OMG THAT GRADIENT ON THOSE NAILS!!!! Gosh I absolutely love the colour <33333 And I also love seeing your casual gal clothes... you make gal look so effortless <333

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩