Rio Day [Birthday Mall adventure + Ramen + Arcade!] (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡

 Hi Hi!

A few days ago we went out to
celebrate Rio's Birthday!








We met up at the mall and first went to see if the Purikura
machine was working; Of course it wasn't...


We shopped around at different stores and
found some nice finds! 

 




There were so many shops that were selling
a lot of boot-leg and Ali-express items!

One of the shops had a really cute tiger plush!

It reminds me so much of the Tiger plush
that Piko, from black diamond, uses on her hair!

Of course I got it!

We got Ramen for dinner at
Kizuki Ramen!

This location has a really cool wall full of Daruma!
I really love Daruma and even have a small collection in
my kitchen at home!



I've wanted to eat and sit by them for a while and
luckily we were sat right next to them!



I took so many selfies with the Daruma...
I couldn't help myself..



The food was so good but
I got full so fast!!!

Tonkotsu Ramen +Takoyaki + Potato Crochet !



We watched Rio open their gifts, then got this strange
Carbonated Alcoholic Jelly drink.

It was really tasty but the texture was very strange.
It looked and appeared like hand sanitizer www..







[I was trying to be like a pleco sucker-fish ww]

We took so many selfies!



[My Loves]


KOHI X RIO




RAY X KOHI

[Paying respects to Daruma-San]

After the mall was closing, we went back to Round1
and played a bunch of games!



It was really nice to play rhythm games again!
[I used to be really good back in the day]



[chilling by pachinko machines]

It stated getting really late and I had work the next day,
so I quickly tried to claim some tickets on a Rilakkuma blind box,
then we all went home.


Here are my GETS from the mall!
 
Rilakkuma Furniture Blind Box
[I want ALL OF THEM]


DAISO GETS

Tiger Tiger...

Items I got from Boutiques
 

We had such a fun time, it always feels like its too short!
Thanks for reading and see you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩